The vision of JCSAPC is to have a safe and healthy community free of substance abuse.
JCSAPC will work to reduce substance abuse by building community capacity and supporting substance abuse prevention, early intervention and treatment through recovery oriented systems.
- Coalition Chair: Bruce VanEyck, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Jackson County
- Coalition Vice-Chair: Melissa Tinervia, Home of New Vision
- ATOD Committee Co-Chair: Alicia Soles, Circuit Court and Bev Ward
- Fun Fact Finders Chair: Bruce VanEyck, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Jackson County
- Strategic Planning Committee Chair: Rhonda Rudolph, Jackson County Health Department